ChemPoint professional edition can produce the following graphs.
- Time-Series Graph -- Graph Concentrations Over Time
- Scatter Graph -- Compare Two Parameter Concentrations
- Map Graph -- Display Sampling Location Map
- Histogram Graph -- Bar Graph Showing Frequencies of Detections
- Radial Graph -- Visual Comparison of Concentrations for Six Parameters
- Stiff Diagram -- Visual Comparison of Concentrations for Six Parameters
- Pie Graph -- Visual Display of the Proportion of Parameters in a Sample
- Ternary Graph -- Visual Display of Concentrations for Three Parameters
- Piper Diagram -- Visual Display of Concentrations for Common Anions and Cations
- Fingerprint Diagram -- Visual Display of Concentrations of Common Anions and Cations
- Schoeller Diagram -- A Special Type of Fingerprint Diagram
- Ion Bar Graph -- Bar Graph Showing Balance of Cations and Anions
For some types of graphs, only a single graph is produced. For others, multiple graphs are produced depending on the options selected. For multiple graphs, options such as colors or fonts will be applied to each graph.