Bar Graph Showing Frequencies of Detections
The Histogram Graph display a bar graph of the number of detections of a parameter within various concentration ranges. Typically, one would expect a higher number of detections at lower concentration levels.
For each parameter, the range of concentrations is determined. That range is then divided equally into the number of groups specified. The number of detections within each group range is then tallied and plotted as a bar graph.
The Histogram graph has the following characteristics:
- One graph is produced for each parameter selected.
- Parameters are plotted in units specified for the parameter from the Facility Parameter View.
- Various symbol options are available for the graph.
- Various axis options are available for the graph.
- You can use field names to specify custom graph titles and axis labels.