View | Semi-Logarithmic Graph
This is a graph of logarithm of time on the horizontal axis and arithmetic drawdown on the vertical axis.
Graphs can be customized in the following manner:
- Graph symbols are set from Options | Graph Symbols
- Axes units and display units are set from Options | Units.
- The fonts can be changed from Options | Fonts.
- The graph can be printed by selecting File | Print or previewed by selecting File | Print Preview.
- The colors can be changed with Options | Graph Colors
- Axes scales can be customized from Options | Graph Axes
- Language of graph text can be changed from Options | Language.
- The graph can be copied to the clipboard from Edit | Copy Graph.
- The graph can be saved as a bitmap from File | Save Graph As.
A semi-logarithmic graph is also used to determine drawdown for each step from the View | Set Step Drawdowns menu selection.