Download Database Engines and Converters
Data Access Components version 2.8
Required for ChemPoint Professional v5.0 and Later, ChemPoint Standard v4.4 and later,
ChemStat Universal Converter v4.0 and later.
Access Objects (DAO) Jet Database Engine
- ChemPoint versions 4.0 to 4.3 (only for importing certain data types
-- not for general use)
- ChemPoint Professional versions 4.0 to 6.1 (only for importing
certain data types -- not for general use)
- ChemStat (for reading DUMPStat data only).
Database Engine Proxy Library (BDEPL)
Required for ChemPoint 4.2 and later and ChemPoint Professional for importing
ChemPoint 3.0 data files only.
Download Animated Demonstration and Training Movies
ChemPoint/ChemStat Data Conversion Utilities
Some features in ChemPoint and ChemStat
require additional database engine installations. These database
engines may already be installed on your computer through other programs
from other companies, such as Microsoft Office. Installing these
versions will not damage the previous installation.
Universal Converter v. 4.2 (requires Microsoft Data Access
Components listed above)
New Converter now reads MS Excel files directly! Required to
convert the following file formats to ChemStat:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Tab-Delimited Text
- Any ADO/OLE DB Compliance database (including Oracle, MySQL, Sybase,
Access, MS SQL Server).
Runs on Windows 95 through Windows XP SP2. Works for all versions
of ChemStat. If you have USEPA GRITS data, or Monitor for DOS data,
and do not have ChemPoint 4.x or later, you will need the converter pack
Tools and Converters, with Borland Database Engine
Required by ChemStat for direct import and conversion of MS Access, dBase,
or tab-delimited text files.
- ChemPoint 3.x Database Utilities (with GRITS Conversion)
- ChemPoint 3.x Table Maintenance Utility
- Database Table View (for viewing DBF files)
- GRITS to ChemStat Converter
- Universal Converter v3.0 with Transposer
- Monitor System for DOS Converter (to ChemPoint v3.x or ChemStat)