ChemPoint Environmental Data Management System Features
For all these features plus many more, check out ChemPoint
ChemPoint 4.4 New Features
Improved data importing with direct import support for Microsoft Access,
Microsoft Excel, dBase, tab-delimited text, and any ADO/OLE DB compliance
ChemPoint 4.3 New Features
- Improved User Interface
- Export to Sanitas now supported in Standard Version
- Export to Indiana Department of Environmental Management text file
ChemPoint 4.2 New Features
- Improved Reporting -- Options to shade
detected values or values exceeding a specified limit; also
automatically sizing report columns.
- Easier to Use -- Improved assistance for
ChemPoint 4.1 New Features
Professional now includes twelve different types of graphs.
- Support for a new monitoring well superseding an older monitoring well for statistical analysis.
- Improved support for sampling events that
extend over multiple days.
- Improved support for statistical analysis of
data sets with blind duplicates.
- Simplified text file import with the
- Export to Indiana Department of
Environmental Management (IDEM) text files
ChemPoint 4.1 Professional Additional Features
- Additional Import/Export Capabilities
- Internet Enabled (HTML, XML Export)
- Multi-Language Support (Reports, Diagrams, Data Entry in any
- Print Sample Container Labels
- Other Great Features
ChemPoint 4.0 New Features
- Completely rewritten with an all new user-interface (MS
- All converters, utilities, data management, reporting, and
well diagrams integrated into a single application.
- Simplified sampling event setup with drag-and-drop parameter
- Spreadsheet style interface for data entry of analysis
- No more Borland Database Engine (used only for ChemPoint 3.0
- All facility data stored in a single file.
- Automatically tracks amount of time spent working on each
project in ChemPoint.
- Improved export to ChemStat
ChemPoint 4.0 Features Integrated
Integrated into a single application -- Import GRITS,
Sanitas, MS Access, dBase, tab-delimited text, ChemPoint 3.0, DUMPStat. Export to
ChemStat, GRITS, tab-delimited text, XYZ for contouring, ChemPoint 3.0, and New Jersey SRP
ChemPoint tracks facility information, sampling locations,
sampling dates, monitoring well construction, sample containers, and laboratory analysis
results, along with all the related information. There is support for multiple sample
containers for a location, duplicate analysis, split samples, and replicate measurements.
ChemPoint reports data in nine general formats, with many
additional reporting options available. Reports are written to a tab-delimited ASCII text
file for importing into spreadsheet applications. Tab delimited reporting allows you to
control the format, while providing reporting options not available in any
off-the-shelf reporting module. Report non-detects as ND <?
Create Well Construction Diagrams
ChemPoint allows you to create highly customizable well
construction diagrams. Diagrams are automatically modified to represent specifications in
the ChemPoint database. Create diagrams for monitoring wells, simple piezometers, screened
pumping wells, or open hole pumping wells. Automatically Display pad, screen, guard pipe,
or flush mount depending on your data. Display your diagram by multiple zoom factors or
full page mode. Customize diagram appearance by well styles, colors, patterns, and
multiple fonts and borders. Save your customizations to a template file or use one of the
pre-defined templates for a professional appearance. Include your corporate logo on each
- Sufficient data fields for all common environmental monitoring
- Track sampling dates, sampling locations, containers, analysis
- Easy data entry from user-defined lists
- User-friendly interface with complete context-sensitive
- Export data in a format compatible with most commercial
statistical analysis applications